How we collect and make use of your personal information
We collect information from you when you visit our website through the pages you visit and the forms that you submit.
Data you provide with consent are held until you withdraw that consent.
Data about how you engage with us, such as reading emails and browsing web pages are held for up to 8 years from the last time you engage with us.
- Providing and personalising our services and website
- Dealing with your inquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts
- Providing you with information about products and services
- Understanding what is of interest to you to improve and provide the most relevant content
We use consent and legitimate interest as the legal basis to store and process your personal data.
- Responding to enquiries you make whether by phone, email, contact form, live chat or other methods
- Sending emails with marketing information and advice
If at any point you would like to opt-out or withdraw previously given consent please contact us using the details at this end of this policy. All of our marketing emails contain unsubscribe links.
We will not sell, barter or rent your data. We may use third-party suppliers to help us process your data but only for the purposes identified in this policy.
Our website and communications may include links to third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of any third party to whom we link.
Your rights include:
- Request the personal data we hold about you — which may be subject to a fixed fee of £10
- Complain to a supervisory authority if you believe we have misused your data
- Withdrawal of consent
We use trusted companies to process data outside the European Economic Area. We keep shared data to the minimum necessary, review the privacy policies of those companies and only work with companies we trust to keep your data safe.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact the Data Protection Officer (Jon Parker) from our website contact form or email [email protected].